Respiratory therapist is a well paid job and median annual income is more than $55K according to BLS.
This job is growing 19% every year, more that average.
A respiratory therapist helps a person in the situation of any types of respiratory problems.
You must know well the use of stethoscope.
You have to know what kind of technique is used for kids and for adults in their respiratory problems.
You should have a capability to take risks in critical conditions.
Sometimes you have to support your patient party.
If you want this type of job in leading health care clinics of the city, at first you must prepare a solid respiratory therapist resume to apply.
How to Write Respiratory Therapist Resume Objective?
Objective of this resume is not very different from any other hospital or health care related resume.
At first you must know that the respiratory therapy is very important healthcare item and so the respiratory therapists.
The main goal of a respiratory therapist is to save a patient.
You must know the differences between adults and kids respiratory problems and their solutions.
A respiratory therapist usually works in a hospital or in a health clinic or in a nursing home.
Some Respiratory Therapist Resume Objectives
- Wanting to do work in your health care as a respiratory therapist where I can use my knowledge and ideas.
- To obtain a responsible position in your clinic as a respiratory therapist to explore my views in this fields.
- I want to pursue my career as a respiratory therapist with the help of your leading hospital.
- I want to do work with experienced doctors in your company where both can use our views and ideas for better result.
- Seeking a responsible position in your top hospital where I can use my valuable knowledge and experiences about respiratory therapy.
How to Write Respiratory Therapist Resume Skill?
Skills are very important for respiratory therapist resume.
A respiratory therapist must specialize on cardiology and pulmonology.
Beside this you must have a very good knowledge in trauma management, intensive care and anesthesia.
Some times you may administer anesthesia for surgery in absence of O.T anesthetist.
A registered respiratory therapist evaluates and treats a patient with the best deal on autonomy.
Pulmonary rehabilitation needs therapies and evaluations by a registered respiratory therapist.
Some Respiratory Therapist Resume Skills
- Skills to do work in critical situations.
- Can take appropriate decision in absence of doctor.
- Skills to take very good care for critical patients.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Skills to record patient’s respiratory condition, improvements and problems.
- Interact with doctors about the conditions of patient.
Respiratory Therapist Resume Example
XX, Some Drive, Miami, Florida, 33125
[email protected], (012)345-6789
Seeking a responsible position in your top hospital where i can use my valuable knowledge and experiences about respiratory therapy.
- Skills to do work in critical conditions.
- Can interact with doctors about patient’s progress.
- Skills to record patients respiratory condition, improvements and problems.
- Can take quick and appropriate decision for the patients in absence of doctor.
- Can do administer anesthesia in absence of O.T anesthetist.
World Health Care, Tampa, Florida
- Did critical care for patients.
- Interacted with doctors about patients progress.
- did anesthesia in absence of O.T anesthetist.
Round Earth Clinic, Hialeah, Florida
Respiratory Therapist (junior)
- Took good care of critical patients.
- Monitored patients respiratory trouble time to time.
- Helped doctor to identify patient’s problem about respiratory.
- Completed two years course on respiratory therapy from, Dade Medical College, Hialeah, (2008-10).
- Bs degree in science from, Miami Dade College, Miami, (2005-08).
- Modern Respiratory Care Certification.
- Advance Respiratory Therapy Certification.
- Good communicative skills in both verbal and writings.
- Know computer Basic (MS office), Photoshop, and other useful softwares.
Respiratory Therapist Resume Sample
Now a day many people are admit in hospitals with respiratory problems.
So if you want to start your career as a respiratory therapist in a leading hospital in your city then you must prepare from today to reach your goal.
In this way you will be a great and a successful person in your life.